Friday, February 29, 2008

Journal #8 Olympic Park

My hometown is Oryun Dong, SongPaGu, Seoul. I lived in Olympic apartment. My family still lives in there, but now I live in America. In front of Olympic apartment, there is Olympic Park which is very famous park. When I lived in there, I usually went there. I think it's very big park. Because of it is Olympic Park, there are many stadiums. Most of them are gray buildings. Sometimes singer have a concert in stadiums. When they have a concert, their many fans come to there, and very crowd. Many people come there everyday. There are many green trees and beautiful flowers. People are doing exercise everyday. Women and men are running around park, boys are playing basketball. And I heard that it's a sand castle. In side of park, it looks like a small mountain. People are running on there. Maybe they looks like busy soldiers. Olympic park is very huge, beautiful, and historical place.

No comments: